Last updated: July 5, 2023
2. Information We Collect
When you use our Site, we may collect the following information:
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII): We may ask for your name, email address, phone number, and other contact details when you fill out a form or interact with certain features of our Site.
- Non-Personal Identifiable Information: We collect information about your usage of our Site, such as your IP address, the type of device you use to access our Site, your browsing history on our Site, and other similar data. We use Google Analytics and Hotjar to collect and analyze this information.
3. Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our Site
- To improve, personalize, and expand our Site
- To understand and analyze how you use our Site
- To develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Site, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- To comply with legal obligations
4. Sharing Your Information
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting and data analytics. These third parties are not authorized to use your information for any purpose other than to provide these services to us.
5. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Cookies: Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Site.
- Hotjar: Hotjar is a behavior analytics company that helps us understand user behavior on our Site by visually representing their clicks, taps, and scrolling.
We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Links To Other Sites
8. Children’s Privacy
Our Site does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
10. Contact Us
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://azrockdepot.com/contact-us
- By phone number: (480) 696-5799